Have a large group, don't want to spend the day with strangers, or want a more exclusive experience? Then a private tour is for you! Our private tours include all meals, group pictures, and customized shirts for each of your group members. Free bottles of water for the whole trip.
Our preferred services by locals in the following cities: Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, Quang Binh, DMZ, Nha Trang, Da Lat, Sapa, Ha Long bay:
- Hotel and resort reservation with low-cost & guarantee without deposit.
- Vehicle for rent and tour arrangement with friendly & helpful drivers.
- Flight ticket booking and reconfirmation. Low-cost airlines contracted.
- Airport round trip transfer with a local representative & bottled water.
- Local guides and local food in a traditional restaurant or lounge & cafe.
- Join in a group tour or private tour, sleeping bus, electric cart, city bus.
- Cooking class and farming tour, pottery & carpentry villages, kayaking. - Monkey mountain explores by own bike or car, trekking, and hiking.
- Homestay and luxury stay, villas, or dormitory arrangement.
- Community-based tourism in Hoa Bac, Nam Giang, Dong Giang, Dakrong, Aluoi, Daklak.
- Water Fall swimming and outdoor activities, homely meals with locals.
DAILY AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES FROM DA NANG CITY
1. Ba Na Hills with cable car and theme park, Golden Bridge, rolling coaster ride, wine cellar, flowers garden, buffet lunch: $ 50 US per person.
Pick up at hotel lobby in Da Nang city by bus or minivan with tour guide, from 7.30 to 8.30 and drive to the parking lot.
Walk into the entrance complex about 10 minutes and get cable car cabin seated and enjoy 20 minutes transfering up to the first hill.
Get experience of Golden Bridge and Love garden Flower. Go through the Wine Cellar, zigzac pavillion and Linh Ung Pagoda.
Get transfer to the second cable car by the Finicular/e-mountain train. Explore the French Village and God Peak, Tea House, Bell Temple.
Watch the show of Classical music or Violonists or a traditional dancing performance.
Try the rolling coaster ride above the jungle. Have buffet lunch in a Restaurant and take a rest.
Get your choice for games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park. Free on your own with sweet moment.
To be transfered down hills by cable car and return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. Stop at a local market for shopping.
Reach back hotel about 17:00.
2. The trip from Danang to the sanctuary and relics of My Son Hindu temples and towers: $ 43 US per person, private tour
Around 7:30 am: Driver and Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Danang city and depart to My Son valley and ruin to explore and research Hidulism.
At about 9:30 a.m-10:00 a.m: Arrive at My son sanctuary and start to visit My son, the towers and tombs have been dated from VII century to XIV century, but archaeological findings show us that the Cham kings were buried here since IV century. The total of buildings are more than 70 towers including small, normal and large towers. My Son Sanctuary supposedly is the religion center and culture of the Champa Ancient Kindom.
Most of the buildings were built by wood, but they had been destroyed since the 6th century in fires. In the 7th century, My Son was restored by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with special bricks which have existed until now. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples had been built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom. Although scientists have been conducting researches for many years, they still do not know the secret of how to make those bricks and build those towers.
3. Hue Imperial Citadel, royal tombs and the former capital of Vietnam: Group tour at $ 44 US per person, private tour at $ 66 US per person
At 8h00, we will pick you up from your hotel lobby and transfer to Hue city by Hai Van Pass and stop to visit the French and American bunkers, second stop by the railway looking over the Lang Co bay and oyster farm. Upon arrival to Hue down town, we will have lunch with specialities in a local restaurant then come to explore Khai Dinh Royal Tomb – built in 11 years, Imeperial Citadel for 143 years reigned by Nguyen Dynastry, Heavenly Laddy Pagoda and a sighteeing along Perfume River.
At around 16h30, you will be transfered back Da Nang city with a stop by the rice paddy field receiving pretty sun set. From Lang Co bay to Da Nang, we will go by Hai Van tunnel – builted 12 years ago. Hotel drop and tour ends.
4. Hai Van Pass drive and stop at the American bunkers, stationed base, check point, Red beach ocean and railway view, Lang Co Beach with an oyster farm: $ 29 US per person, private tour.
Today will be a most memorable date in centre of Vietnam because you will not stay on seat or dream in bus, but keep looking outside for an ocean view along Da nang's coastal roads, Dragon bridge, and Red beach. The most impressive about the journey is the sense of isolation you feel as you move further along. There is a strange delight about the desolate conditions, a seemingly unbroken asphalt road that cuts through a mass of forest. Looking arround, you will find the green trees contrast with the breaking waves in the blue sea. And herein lies the beauty of Hai Van - the cloudy ocean’s beauty is closely connected to nature and its lack of population.
After taking plenty of photos on the peak with the bunkers, the ancient gate, the unique roads and jungle, you will go down the other side of the pass and explore the beauty of Lang Co beach with its white sandy beach, blue water and fishing boats dotting the horizon.
Lunch or dinner will be ready at a floating restaurant on an oyster farm. Sit back with good food and a local beer of your choice before heading back.
5. Hoian and Marble mountains tours from hotels in Da Nang city : $ 31 US per person, private tour.
Afternoon departure and pick up from hotels in Da Nang city for transfering to the Marble mountains to explore the caves, heaven peaks and Budhist temples, you will see craftmen working with hands to create big stuffs & souvenirs in one handycraft-sculpture worshop.
After having nice photoes taken, we will depart again for Hoian city and tour guide will show you in the old quarter to visit 3-4 the most tourist visiting buildings inside this Hoi An Ancient Town, such as the Japanese Bridge and one of the Chinese temples, Forklore Museum, Tan Ky Ancient House, Family Chapel then proceed take a slowly walk on your own to enjoy the local dishes or Hoian specilities.
Free leisure and start shopping till night, enjoying the most romantic night view with different type n colourful of local made lantern (Tanglong).
You will be sent back hotels in Da Nang city. Tour ends.
6. Hi speed boat trip to get snorkeling at Cham island, Hoian: $ 30 US per person / join in tour including sea food lunch.
From 7h30 t0 8h00: Pick you up at your Hotel in Da Nang City going to Cửa Đại quay. Our staff will check in at Cua Dai Quay’s defending post.
Get departing to Cham Island by speed boats. Within 20 minutes on the boat you can enjoy the cool wind, beautiful Cham Island’s landscape and high speed of speed boat. Visit Bai Lang village with our exciting tour guide. The places to visit includes Hai Tang Pagoda (built in Canh Hung period in 19th century), Old well (built by Cham people), the local market where a variety of special seafood is sold and the local fishing village where the fisherman are living. Relax in the fresh cool wind and enjoy the beautiful landscape on the way back to Bãi Ong to prepare for snorkeling.
Transfer to Bai Xêp for Snorkeling. You can see a lot of corals with many colors in a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO under the guidance of our excited tour guide , swimming and enjoying the sea atmosphere.
Back to Bai Ong beach to have a shower with fresh water and enjoy a special lunch at the restaurant with fresh seafood and then relax in the cool wind.
Around 14h00: Get on hi speed boat and head back to mainland drop to your hotel and finish the tour.
7. Bamboo basket boat ride in the sea palm village (water coconut or nipa palm forest) with fishermen: $23 US/person
You will be picked up by our tour guide and driver at the hotel from 8am and be sent to the Cam Thanh Village in Hoi An. On the way, you will contemplate the beauty of the countryside in Vietnam, have photo opportunities of the rice paddies, sumptuous landscapes and water buffalo in the rice fields. The guide then show you to the riverside and walk to the water coconut village.
Next, you will be switched to a coracle and paddle on the canals of the water palm village (nipa forest). You will be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest and enjoy crabs fishing by Basket Boat ride. In the coconut water area, you will see the traditional way of catching fish as well as the lives of the hospitable fishermen here, have time to learn how to make souvenir by coconut leaf such as: rings, flower, hat, fish…
After a relaxation and drink fresh coconut juice, you will be sent back to your hotel in Da Nang city, on the way you can stop at a marble workshop in marble mountains to buy souvenirs.
8. Hoi An city tour and gardening on- hand experience in Tra Que Vegetable Village, cooking class and lunch: $ 50 US/person, privately.
Tour guide and driver will meet you at hotel lobby, driving to Hoi An Unesco city. Departure time is flexible from 8am to 9am
After getting the entrance tickets, you will enjoy a walking tour around this enchanting port town and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400 year old Japanese bridge, a 300 year old Chinese temple, a 200 years old former merchant house, Vietnam Forklore Museum, the local fish market and more. Around the town you can see numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
After a long walk, you may stop to try a cup of coffee in a rooftop coffee shop, or you will have a chance payment on your own to ride a 'Xich Lo' or 'pedicab' over the other side of the Hoi An River where you can take in a panorama view of Hoi An town.
We then come to the Herbal village of Tra Que for a rest and relax of using foot treatment, be working as farmers in the green vegetable garden and a cooking show to make the greatest dish of Vietnamese Pankace and have lunch with the farmers. Good bye locals and Get transferred back Da Nang city. Tour ends.
9. Da Nang city tour with marble mountains, laddy buddha, Cham Museum, Dragon Bridge, fish village, Han market: $ 25 US per person
Tour guide and driver will come to meet you at the hotel lobby and have a brief before going ahead to explore the stunning beach city of Da Nang. The first stop will be on the Son Tra peninsula (monkey mountain) where the white lady Buddha statue is located studying about the buddhism and natural reserved park. We then drive to the down town to explore the Da Nang war museum and Danang Cathedral/Roster Church (Pink temple) then Dragon bridge with nearby Love Pad-Locks bridge. Marble mountains will be the high light of our trip. This is a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble, Marble Mountains are a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture in over 300 years. The biggest cave in this Water Mount is Huyen Khong Cave wherre you can get photoes with sun shining and enjoy the cool climate from the natural open air. See the impressive holes and cliffs in a cave that was once used as a hospital by Vietnamese soldiers, during the American war. Tour guide will show you to a workshop of sculpture village, which will "wow" you with its view, and give you a good way to deal with owner for souvenirs. After having some refereshments in a local family or cafe shop, transfer back your hotel or any place that you may require such as a shopping mall, beach or local Han market.
10. Bike Ride, Boat Trip and Authentic Vietnamese Cooking Class in Hoi An: $ 55 US/person, private tour
Enjoying a day of sun and rivers, exploring the pristine Hoian azure waters with exciting water activities, challenging the boat ride in a basket boat (round shape bamboo made), indulging your senses at Vietnam bike along the rice paddy fields.
Then have a fun family eco-experience with a Vietnamese cooking class and taking part in one of the community activities to give back to the local communities are the must try experiences at Hoi An Eco village.
11. Hue food tour and boat trip on Perfume river in a historical former capital of Vietnam(Royal Citadel, Tu Duc Tomb, Heavenly Laddy Pagoda)
Tour guide will show you to the former imperial citadel and heavenly laddy pagoda and tell you the long historical story about Nguyen Family and Dynastry in Vietnam for almost 100 years.
The highlight of this trip is to taste the Hue local food with locals and we will tell you why is that very good to eat out in Hue city with street food later.
Next is to visit the Tu Duc Tomb, This is the 4th tomb in the royal family of Nguyen Dynasty in Hue former capital of Vietnam. You will visit the complex of worshiping are and royal tomb area, a lake and island, other construction were built in 3 years. This royal tomb complex wax also the second home of the Emperor Tu Duc during his experience of the leader of Vietnam.
We will move to the insence and conical hat making village to see local people are making handi craft products with love and patience.
The tour will be continued with a boat ride on Perfume River for a relaxation and natural landscape admiration.
12. Summer hight light tour: Danang farming tour with hand on experience and local food taste: $ 33 US per person
The villagers will help to explain and make you familiar with veggies planting and waterring with bucklets on your shoulders.
13. Bach Ma National park one day or two day tours: details and price are to be advised upon request and depending on number of travelers.
Departure can be from Da Nang city, Hoi An or Hue city, including an English speaking tour guide and a private car or minivan.
14. Tam Giang Lagoon and Dam Chuon Lagoon from Hue stay:
Chuon Lagoon located in An Truyen village, about 12 kms from Hue City. This lagoon is a part of Tam Giang Lagoon system.
At sunrise and sunset, the tranquil Chuon lagoon appears like a water-painting masterpiece beyond any standards of beauty. Thus this destination is a must see spot for those who are scenery lovers and photographers.
15. Hue city tour by bus from hotels in Hue city: $ 30 US per person, details will be sent to your e-mail if requested.
16. Danang Wellness with water stream and hot spring park: This is a special tour for tourists who are interested in exploring the waterfall and swimming into the fresh water at Ngam Doi ecotourism site, Da Nang city. Those will enjoy themselves and leave with unforgettable memories to treasure. They will also have the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of delicious food and drinks, focusing on local specialties which are served at reasonable prices
17. Co Tu culture tour to Bho Hoong Village and get Ethnic Minority experience: to be advised
*** day 1
Driver and tour guide will pick you up and drive you into the mountains through the tea plantations, home to the Co Tu minority. We take a break to enjoy a visit to the tea plantations before a visit with one of the few remaining Co Tu woodcarvers and his family. We experience a home cooked lunch in their house before continuing our journey deep in to the mountains. This area is very isolated and the culture and traditions remain essentially untouched by time; making this remote and staggeringly beautiful region home to one of the most authentic hill tribes to remain in Vietnam. Our next stop is Bho Hoong, a traditional Co Tu village where we will stay for the night. A light village walk, guided by a local resident, allows us to explore the village and unlock its cultural secrets. After our walk, we are free to enjoy a refreshing dip in the river. Dinner in the evening is a BBQ by the river (in the summer time), followed by a traditional dancing performance and a chance to interact with the villagers, gaining more insight into their rich culture.
*** day 2
In the morning, wake up to the sounds of the village coming to life. Enjoy breakfast and a hot cup of coffee as you watch the morning activities of the Co Tu, heading to the fields and preparing the days meals. Today is yours to enjoy, immerse among the culture and life. After breakfast, you can take a full day trek to mountain waterfalls and explore parts of Ho Chi Minh Trail system by foot. If that is not for you, a mountain bike ride through the country side and villages could be more to your liking. If heading out of the road is more your style, we will set off to another ethnic minority town, visiting small villages along the way exploring and enjoying local food, learning about the differences of each village and culture from one village to the next. Or you can simply spend the day in the village relaxing in the river! The evening is highlighted by a superb dinner of Co Tu traditional dishes and a traditional music performance from the men of the village, allowing you to enjoy their stories and learn more about their ancient culture.
*** day 3
On our last day, we bid farewell to our hosts and make our way toward to Ho Chi Minh trail, stopping to enjoy the brocade weavers, a craft the Co Tu are famous for. Then we embark on the historic Ho Chi Minh Trail, through lush forests and past jaw-dropping views of the central Vietnam Mountains. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more beautiful we arrive at a waterfall tucked alongside a towering peak for a picnic lunch. The afternoon sees us descending back down toward the coast, stopping along the way to explore historic sites and places of interest, before heading east to Hoi An.
EXPERIENCES WITH LOCALS AND TOUR GUIDES WITH REAL PRACTICE.
We are a local START UP to arrange activities, tours, experiences and things to do in Da Nang,m Hue and Hoi An, Vietnam. We are working to create and study new products in our area, and Vietnam nationwide, with the primary job, is to create memorable travel experiences through personalized service, trusted expertise, and product value. We have dedicated ourselves to excellence and aspire to support my company, becoming the leading provider of Vietnam travel. We want to give a hand to build up sustainable and responsible travel for Vietnam tourism and anyone in over the world. The principles are:
1. Professionalism 2. Full Information 3. Responsive 4. Reliable 5. Value for Money. 6. Knowledgeable. 7. Proactive. 8. Well Groomed. 9. Flexible.
10. Better than most.
The real experiences are flexible with local tour guide team, and air-conditioned vehicles, villagers, community-based tourism, original heritages & always surprised, big-eyed wow. And yes, the value of money at your side and right memory home. Excellent services guaranteed by locals. The mission is to give clients a chance to feel sincere hospitality, taste traditional cuisine, enjoy the festival, and impressed with potential heritages and a sustainable tourism trend in return. We will give you a reasonable price with a secure payment method.
Private customized excursions with confidence.
Get out and enjoy your vacation the way it was meant to be experienced -- in nature and eco-cultural hosts. Da Nang Online Travel's single-day tours offer a rich experience, with activities that include mountain climbing, bird and red shanked douce watching, zip-lining, river rafting, scuba diving, and snorkeling, farming and cooking, food taste with locals.
Recommended popular daily tours:
- Golden Bridge and Ba Na hills Theme Park. - Hoi An city tour and get the experience of farming and riding a round basket boat. - Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, Cham Museum, Dragon Bridge. - My Son holly land to discover Hindu temples and towers. - Da Nang local street food tour by bicycles or Jeep and moto-bikes. - Hue Imperial Citadel, Perfume River, and Royal tombs one day tour. - Hai Van Pass and Lang Co beach food taste tour with adventure. - half-day Cham island snorkeling tour by hi speed boat. - My Lai Massacre day trip from Da Nang or Hoi An. - Da Nang night street food tour with bicycle or motorbikes. - The war museum and K20 revolutionary base, jet hangers. - Coffee and herbal tea making experience in Hoi An. - City wandering by bikes and rickshaws.
- Co Co river and Cu De river, nature and fishing life with bamboo.